MaxPo - A Franco-German Center
in the Social Sciences
Strengthening Franco-German research
MaxPo’s research investigates how individuals, organizations, and nation-states are coping with the new forms of economic and social instability that have developed in Western societies as a result of policy shifts, the expansion of markets, technological advances, and cultural changes. Located at Sciences Po Paris and cooperating closely with the Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies (MPIfG) in Cologne, the Center aims to contribute substantially to the social sciences in Europe and to enrich academic and political dialogue between France and Germany.
Renewed for a further 5 years
December 12: SCOOPS
SCOOPS - December 12, 2016
Time, accumulation and inequality | Mike Savage
- New MaxPo Discussion Paper by Olivier Godechot et al.: How to make a deal
- MaxPo Renewed for a Further Five Years
- Troels Magelund Krarup awarded doctorate
- Allison Rovny new Administrative Director at MaxPo
- Comment on Chemin and Wasmer by Olivier Godechot: L'Alsace-Moselle peut-elle décider des 35 heures?