MaxPo - A Franco-German Center
in the Social Sciences
Strengthening Franco-German research
MaxPo's research investigates how individuals, organizations, and nation-states are coping with the new forms of economic and social instability that have developed in Western societies as a result of policy shifts, the expansion of markets, technological advances, and cultural changes. Located at Sciences Po Paris and cooperating closely with the Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies (MPIfG) in Cologne, the Center aims to contribute substantially to the social sciences in Europe and to enrich academic and political dialogue between France and Germany.
Call for Visiting Fellow Research Stays in Paris
MaxPo SCOOPS, April 21:
MaxPo SCOOPS, May 22:
- Call for visiting fellow research stays in Paris between September 2017 and June 2018. Apply now!
MaxPo SCOOPS - April 21
Mary O'Sullivan | University of Geneva
MaxPo SCOOPS - May 22
Linsey McGoey | University of Essex
- SASE Newsletter: A guide to socio-economics at Sciences Po
- Andreas Eisl awarded Leopold Scheidl Prize
- New MaxPo Discussion Paper by Olivier Godechot et al.: How to make a deal
- MaxPo renewed for a further five years