MaxPo - A Franco-German Center
in the Social Sciences
Strengthening Franco-German research
MaxPo’s research investigates how individuals, organizations, and nation-states are coping with the new forms of economic and social instability that have developed in Western societies as a result of policy shifts, the expansion of markets, technological advances, and cultural changes. Located at Sciences Po Paris and cooperating closely with the Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies (MPIfG) in Cologne, the Center aims to contribute substantially to the social sciences in Europe and to enrich academic and political dialogue between France and Germany.
Ed Miliband on "Brexit"
- Allison Rovny new Administrative Director at MaxPo
- MaxPo Lecture: Write-up on lecture by Ed Miliband
- New book by Olivier Godechot: Wages, bonuses and appropriation of profit
- Comment on Chemin and Wasner by Olivier Godechot: L’Alsace-Moselle peut-elle décider des 35 heures?
- MaxPo Newsletter Fall 2016
New publication by
Jenny Andersson, Sibylle Duhautois: The future of mankind